Friday, November 18, 2011

Reading Light for your BlackBerry device

With the holidays fast approaching, I'm sure a lot of us will be in the car at some point for a long stretch of time. I love to read in the car while my husband listens to his talk radio. I use my BlackBerry PlayBook to read e-books here and there but I really prefer holding the actual book in my hand. This causes some issues when in the car after dark. Enter Reading Light by Mindivia. This simple app uses actual images of natural light sources on your BlackBerry device to cast a subtle yet effective glow on whatever it is you may be reading. 


Features include:


To acheive optimal lighting on your BlackBerry device:


This app works remarkably well and is much better then using one of those flashlight apps currently available. It's important to remember to TURN OFF your device's "Automatically Dim Backlight" feature to maximize the app's brightness. Reading Light is available for $0.99 in BlackBerry App World on most devices (all carriers) running OS 4.2.1 or higher. All countries supported except: Bahrain, Joedan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Korea & the United Arab Emirates.


More information / purchase Reading Light


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment