Tuesday, August 23, 2011

RIM Shows Off Law Enforcement Concept Car with BlackBerry PlayBook

  police-with-playbook-2 police-with-playbook-3

There has been a very interesting push from RIM to integrate the BlackBerry PlayBook into cars for law enforcement. I have not been able to tell if all of these concepts are related or separate but RIM has shared some info on their latest concept car for “serving and protecting… With a BlackBerry PlayBook. The concept of using a PlayBook with all of its security certifications and BlackBerry integration is a strong argument. I love the mount they have setup in this car and it makes me wish I had a car of my own to try it out on. Until then I highly recommend checking out RIM’s setup if you have any aspirations of creating your own PlayBook connected car. Video of it in action below!


Desktop Video Link | Mobile Video Link

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment