Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#TeamBlackBerry Votes on Top 5 PlayBook Apps – What Are Yours?

top-5-playbook-apps-7 top-5-playbook-apps-2 top-5-playbook-apps-3 top-5-playbook-apps-4 top-5-playbook-apps-6

In what I think is a unique move for RIM the official BlackBerry Insider Blog has posted the top 5 BlackBerry PlayBook apps used by #TeamBlackBerry on Twitter. While there are no real “upsets” in the list I found it really interesting that RIM would post such a list since they have always shied away from doing it in the past. I have been trying to get RIM to highlight apps that embody the BlackBerry experience or even have the highest sales/growth in App World. They started doing some of that with the BlackBerry Developer Challenge this year including mentions for certain app achievements and hopefully they will continue!

So here are the top 5 BlackBerry PlayBook apps chosen by #TeamBlackBerry through user responses on Twitter:

I have to agree with all of those which are also on my list but I would replace Doodle Blast (while really good) with my current favorite game Farmdefense. So what is your top 5 or top 10 BlackBerry PlayBook apps?

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment