Wednesday, June 22, 2011

RIM Starts Highlighting Their #AppOfTheWeek On Twitter

BlackBerry App of the week Pinball 

One of our readers, Jill, let us know that RIM has started highlighting their BlackBerry “App of the Week” on Twitter using the hashtag #AppOfTheWeek. I have been asking RIM to do something like this for awhile to highlight their current favorite apps beyond the carousel in App World to help with app discovery. I may be wrong but it looks like they started this last week with the game Pinball Deluxe for BlackBerry as you can see above.

BlackBerry App of the week humans vs ALiens

This week it looks like they have decided to highlight both a BlackBerry smartphone and PlayBook app for the week. I am loving Humans vs Aliens on my BlackBerry but I am definitely going to check out Papa’s Burgeria on my PlayBook.

BlackBerry App of the week Burgeria

Let us know what you think RIM’s App of the Week picks should be next week!

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment