Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bank of America App updated to v3.0.26 - no more web browser!


Oh happy day! Finally Bank of America, N.A. shows some love to it's BlackBerry users! With the new upgrade to v3.0.26 available on BlackBerry App World, BofA users will no longer be sent to a URL link to access their accounts. This new update is an actual app similar to what has been available for other platform users for quite some time now. Within the app you now have the ability to view & pay bills, transfer money between accounts & search for banking centers/atms.


When you go to find the app via App World on your phone, it is the old version, v1.1.0 (at least on my BlackBerry it is) which will still be the version that takes you to a URL site. I couldn't get App World to show me the current version. I tried downloading the mobile app via BofA's website and got a "download failed" message. So far, the only way I've seen to get the new v3.0.26 is to download it on your computer and then sync to your device. Still no app for the BlackBerry PlayBook but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!


More info / download of Bank Of America Mobile Banking App

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment