Monday, June 20, 2011

ePub Reader for the BlackBerry PlayBook Shows Promise

313573 313575

Since I picked up my BlackBerry PlayBook I have been looking for a solid ebook reader for it. While Kobo reader is nice they do not let you bring your own books which is a huge turn off. While Overdrive does a great job as an ePub (eBook file format) reader for my smartphone I have been looking for a counterpart on my PlayBook.

VOS IT Solutions must have been reading my mind when they released their EPUB Reader for the PlayBook. While the app could use refinement is definitely shows promise and opens up about 9/10 eBooks I have tried. At $1.99 EPUB Reader it is a pretty decent deal but hopefully they will keep on improving the app and we will get quite a few other ePub readers for the PlayBook.

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment