Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Highlights of RIM’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders (Good Stuff!)

RIM Map

Usually the RIM annual meeting of shareholders is a relatively boring affair but this year it has been getting quite a bit more attention. There was enough hype to even convince Kevin from CrackBerry to over there and live blog the event. I got a chance to listen to the webcast while I was eating dinner and there are some great tidbits there. Here are the notes I took:

Let me know if I missed anything! Derek also pointed out that Bla1ze managed to record a great shareholder who blasted RIM on not marketing and selling correctly but then made fun of the analysts bashing RIM while typing out their comments on a BlackBerry. All in all RIM managed to deflect most criticism and come out ahead with this meeting. Kudos to them! Now just hurry up and get a 9900 in my hand!

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment