Wednesday, July 13, 2011

CrackBerry Asks: How long have you been a BlackBerry user?


I've been a BlackBerry user for around 4 years now. I got into the action when I picked up my 8830WE from Verizon and I'm not sure how I ever got by without it. I had always been a geek when it came to phones, but how I made it without a BlackBerry I'll never know. I picked it up on my own simply because I wanted something powerful that could do more than just make calls and text. I fell in love and have never looked back.


What we want to know is how you, the CrackBerry Nation, got into BlackBerry and how long you've been a BlackBerry user. Was it for work? For fun? Just because? Cast your vote in the poll above and let us know just how long you've been using BlackBerry (pick the option that best fits) and then drop a comment letting us know what got you started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment