Friday, June 10, 2011

Wal-Mart Has the 16 GB PlayBook In Stores

playbook_boxToday while at my local Wal-Mart I had some time to kill so like any tech loving person I went over to the electronics department. A friend who I had showed my PlayBook to a few weeks earlier told me to go look at what they had received a few days back. It turns out they had a shipment of the 16 GB BlackBerry PlayBook.  We had heard that they would carry the PlayBook but we weren’t sure when they would start selling in stores. They have been selling them since launch date through their website. It is not surprising that they are going to sell the device in-stores since they already have all the e-book readers, the Xoom, as well as the iPad. The only device that the store had was the 16 GB but they didn’t know if they would get the 32 or 64 GB. They had not placed it on display yet but I asked them to ring one up to check on the price and it is not lower in price than any other place, it will sell for $499. Now if you do have a Wal-Mart discount then you could probably save some money that way. Let us know if your local Wal-Mart will be selling it as well.

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment