Thursday, June 9, 2011

BlackBerry News Feeds Updated to v1.0.1.7 OTA Links Provided

154642I have to be honest every time I see an update come out for this application I get excited hopping they added my favorite features but like usual I am disappointed. The application is decent but it lacks some features that I really miss from VIIGO.  Not sure what is new on this release but I can sure tell you what it lacks.

Lacks support for Google Reader,  you cannot select or highlight multiple feeds to delete or to mark the ones you highlight as read. Another thing that really annoys me is having to open the browser to read feeds that have a break on them.  I could go on on the things this application lacks but on the bright side it has a really clean UI.

The application is not showing on my side as being updated through app world, thanks to @rr_yy we have some OTA links for you for OS 6 and OS 5.

OS6: http://bit.ly/News1017os6

OS5: http://bit.ly/News1017os5

App world link

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment