Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SugarSync for BlackBerry Updated to v2.0

8126 8125

It has been almost a year since SugarSync updated their BlackBerry app to v1.5. Luis pointed out to me that my favorite cloud synching solution has updated their BlackBerry app to v2.0 under the radar. I am not sure what is new in this update but I am currently downloading it. From the feature list it does not look like they have finally added auto synching to the BlackBerry but hopefully that is coming along with a PlayBook client.

You can pick up the updated SugarSync v2.0 in App World. Let us know what you find since there does not seem to be a change log I can find. If you don’t already have a SugarSync account I highly recommend setting one up since in my opinion it beats out the competitors like DropBox and offers 5GB of free storage.

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment