Thursday, October 20, 2011

Get your Chi on with ToFu for the BlackBerry PlayBook


Growing up in my household, loving everything martial arts was a must! Having a father who studied the art and is a black belt meant I cut my teeth on Bruce Lee movies and the Kung Fu series (Deepest sympathies to my classmate Kansas, RIP Carradine). When I was browsing through App World last week, I ran across a game for the BlackBerry PlayBook called ToFu by HotGen Limited. While the name threw me off, the icon caught my attention. Was that really a piece of ToFu wearing a karate headband?!


To-Fu is the world's stretchiest martial artist. You join our young hero on his journey in the "Trials of Chi". The concept of the game is to stretch, ping, stick & rebound To-Fu off different walls and objects through 140 levels of  traps and machinery as you collect the gems and reach the "Fortune Kitty".


Features:


ToFu is a highly entertaining game. I love the graphics and how smoothly the game runs on the PlayBook. ToFu is currently available for $1.99 and is definitely well worth the money!


For more information / purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment