Thursday, November 17, 2011

Desktop Manager Gets Small Update to v6.1.0.38 (B38)

Desktop Manager Update

I could have sworn that this version was released before but it looks like I was wrong. TTune pointed out that RIM has rolled out a small update to BlackBerry Desktop Software for PCs bringing it to v6.1.0 B38. The Published Date on RIM’s website says it came out on November 16th but this is the first I have seen of it.

If you compare the change log from the previous version 6.1.0.35 to the current version then the main thing I notice different is:

You can download Desktop Manager v6.1.0 B38 here. Let us know if you notice anything else different. I am kind of curious if it also adds support for the just announced Bold 9790 and Curve 9380.

Tags:

More on BerryReview

December 15, 2010

October 17, 2011

April 12, 2009

April 20, 2010

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address



Please enter your message

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment