Tuesday, November 15, 2011

BlackBerry Bold 9790 & Curve 9380 Project Managers Talk About Devices

9380Curve_AdAngle 9790Bold_SideAngleRight

The official BlackBerry Blog has been doing a good job of following up each device launch with a short interview with the device project manager. They have done just that with the latest launches for the BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380. The thing is they only lobbed soft questions and avoided the big elephant in the room of why the BlackBerry lineup keeps growing with marginally different devices. I have to be the first to admit that I am really digging the BlackBerry Curve 9350 even though I do have a BlackBerry Bold 9900 so I am going to leave final judgment until I have one in my hands. Also I have heard that the BlackBerry Bold 9790 simply differentiates by its form factor of being much lighter than the 9900 though it seems to lose the HSPA+ and only a 1Ghz processor.

I was hoping for more in the interviews on RIM’s vision of how these devices fit in but you can check out the details from the interviews for yourself:

Better yet simply ask in them in their comments!

Tags:

More on BerryReview

August 15, 2011

October 17, 2011

November 15, 2011

October 25, 2011

BBA Brian ( View Profile) Master - Posts: 1435

Posted: November 15, 2011 at 1:25 PM EST

I don’t get why no HSPA+,…. did they really save that much money not putting it in?

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter your message

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment