Thursday, October 6, 2011

BlackBerry Smartphone Models and their Codenames in One Chart (FAQ)

Circle of BlackBerry bridgePair

I cannot count the times that I have been asked for a chart of the different BlackBerry models and the codenames associated with them. I finally got some free time on the train earlier this week and started compiling a list of the codenames I remembered off the top of my head. They should all be right but I am counting on all of you to keep me honest. There are also new unannounced models like the upcoming Curve “All Touch” Malibu (CDMA) and others that are not 100% confirmed yet but let us know in the comments if we missed any. I am also blanking on the codename for the original BlackBerry Bold 9900…

Check out the full chart below:

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment