Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Do You Have a Nickname for Your BlackBerry?

BlackBerry Nicknames

This is one that has changed for me over the years. I used to have some interesting nicknames for my BlackBerry over the years ranging bbetty to HAL but haven’t really thought about it for awhile. RIM’s @BlackBerryHelp squad reminded me by throwing out the question on Twitter and then posting some of the favorites in the image above on their blog.

So I thought I would throw it out to all of you. What do you call your BlackBerry?

PS: Funniest one I have heard over the years was Sancho or Sancha…

Tags:

More on BerryReview

November 7, 2011

September 15, 2010

May 6, 2010

May 31, 2011

BBA Brian ( View Profile) Master - Posts: 1392

Posted: November 8, 2011 at 8:42 AM EST

lol I don’t have a name for my Blackberry, but, my wife and I have a name for our Playbook.

I don’t know where it came from, but, frequently one would can hear “Hey pass me Play Bizzle” or “Pass the Bizzle”

just rolls of the tongue…

Edwin ( View Profile) Beginner - Posts: 235

Posted: November 8, 2011 at 8:48 AM EST

crackbook

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter your message

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment