Thursday, November 3, 2011

BBM Music is available now, but will you keep using it?


BBM Music hit the streets yesterday in the US, Canada and Australia. Many users that didn't get in on the beta have signed up and are checking it out for the first time. So far the reviews are petty mixed -- some love it and some flat out hate it. While I was one of the lucky ones that got a chance to check out BBM Music when it was first released in the Beta Zone, I unfortunately didn't last too long with it. I'm not a big mobile music listener to begin with, so that app didn't really do much for me. It was cool at first, but the novelty quickly wore off for me.


So what we'd like to know is if you will continue to use BBM Music at the $4.99/month premium price tag? I can see how many would use it if it were free, but I'm just not sure it's worth the $4.99/month with so many other music apps out there. So let us know in the poll above, then leave a comment with your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment