Friday, September 9, 2011

RIM Interviews the Qantas Wallabies With their PlayBooks & Torch 9810s

Quatas Wallabies 

I have to admit I had no idea who the Qantas Wallabies were when JD sent this to me. I did a bit of digging and then realized I should probably mention it for our mates down under. RIM posted up three episodes of them interviewing players of the Qantas Wallabies about their crazy game day rituals (many of them involving lucky underwear?) and some of their craziest injuries. They also talk about how they have been using their BlackBerry Torch 9810s and PlayBooks. I was really hoping RIM would do something like that stateside with a device called the “PlayBook” but they have not played on that yet.

Check out the three videos below:


Desktop Video Link | Mobile Video Link


Desktop Video Link | Mobile Video Link


Desktop Video Link | Mobile Video Link

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment