Monday, August 29, 2011

Web Reader – Slick Google Reader Client for the BlackBerry PlayBook

webreader_playbook_video_playback

I am always on the hunt for a better Google Reader experience on both my BlackBerry smartphone and PlayBook. The latest I have found is Web Reader for the BlackBerry PlayBook and I have to say I am impressed. It does cost $4.99 which puts it in stiff competition with the capable and free GeeReader app. Still Web Reader does hold its own with some pretty cool features that simply look good.


web_reader_playbook_startup1

You can check out more about Web reader on their website or pick it up for $4.99 in App World. They also have a blog post up about their aggressive memory management that should make the app run smoothly.

web_reader_playbook_tests

More on BerryReview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Comment